Rosa di Aleramo
Raisin red wine produced with 100% Rossese grapes; according to the antique Ligurian tradition the grapes are left to ripen directly on the vine, caressed by the sun and sea breeze. There follows a gentle squeezing with a wooden press, natural fermentation in barrels for about 9 months and ageing over the following 2 years.
- Aspect: ruby red
- Bouquet: perfume of cherry, chestnut honey, plum, cinnamon
- Taste: intense, warm, rough at the beginning but sweetly pleasing towards the end
- Alcoholic Grading: 14%-16%
- Goes with: wine for thought, ideal with tarts and dry pastries, chocolate, Sakertorte, a splendid risk with foie-gras
- Serving temperature: room in winter, 10°-12° in summer