Ruby red wine with a touch of orange, given the strict mix of Rossese di Campochiesa with Barbera d'Asti and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Following in the footsteps of Aleramo and Adelasia, from Piedemont to Liguria, a wise mixture of red wines that catch the fresh aromas of the Rossese di Campochiesa with the noble profiles and strength of two great Piedemont red wines.
- Bouquet: intense, unique, fragrant with shades that vary from cherry to black tea, light suggestion of wood
- Taste: full, pleasing, with body, very persistent and long on the palate
- Alcoholic Grading: 12,5%-13,5%
- Acidity: 5-6 per thousand
- Goes with: rich first courses, red meats, roasts, game, cheeses
- Serving temperature: room temperature